A self-starter with proven B2B solution sales tracks. I am currently seeking opportunities within a growing organization that provides innovative services and business models to make Taiwan better. I specialize in the APAC market and have years of experience working with a global setup and I am excited to bring the experience back home. More than happy to hear from you to see how we can contribute more to this beloved community together.
Sep 2018 - Aug 2021
• Coordinated cross-functional sales, technology, and operational groups to deliver digital solutions and process improvement based on customers’ unique business requirements.
• Led a digital transformation initiative that revamped resource planning processes for large accounts, conducted management consulting services, and specialized in digital transformation.
• Directed customer-facing solution pitching presentations and POC with multidisciplinary business teams, including IT organizations, end-users, and C-level executives, managing more than 10 digital products.
• Managed negotiations of long-term partnerships with key accounts to secure three contracts valued at USD 1 million.
• Maximized North APAC market shares by 20% during the industry slump. Initiated the strategic development of responses to RFPs to promote new products and services designed to maximize business and IT process performance while aligning recommended solutions to key accounts’ evolving needs.
• Oversaw solution delivery projects to achieve KPIs, and provided change management consulting to ensure the consistent timely completion of projects according to budgetary and quality requirements.
• Researched, identified, and planned market strategies for new products, including hosting regional seminars and webinars to get early customer feedback.
Feb 2018 - Mar 2018
• Conducted marketing research and customer outreach to build lists of prospective customers in the Hong Kong business marketplace.
• Performed cold calling and emailing based on projected market opportunities, working to set up initial customer contacts for follow-up by sales teams.
Sep 2011 - Jun 2017
• Handled 100+ flights daily, forecasted and mitigated risks in operations under great pressure.
• Achieved 98% On-Time-Performance and attained a 95% service satisfaction rate from internal customers.
Crew Resource Planner
• Managed new crew resource management system project, led a team for user testing and acceptance; the case has been a project gold standard for airlines in APAC.
• Optimized over 700 pilots’ schedules; actively improving scheduling procedures by re-designing flight patterns and parameters for each fleet. Successfully saved 1/4 of scheduling time from pairing to publish.
• National Taiwan University GMBA faculty annual scholarship 2017
2016 - 2018
Foreign Language & Literature
• National Cheng Kung University Entrance Full Scholarship (top 5%)
2007 - 2011
English Chinese Japanese
...Vanessa's biggest strength is her ability to deal with conflicting priorities in high-pressure situations. I was particularly impressed by her ability to handle even the toughest clients effortlessly. That skill often takes years to develop but it seemed to come naturally to her. Vanessa is not only a trust-worthy colleague but also a good friend to rely on. Any organization would be lucky to have Vanessa as their colleague. "
I worked with Vanessa on several sales campaigns. Vanessa is customer-oriented, a good listener and a strategic thinker. These key skills enable her to understand the client's strategic situation and needs, then recommend appropriate solutions. As part of the sales team, she has helped the team win the trust of customers and built excellent relationships.