Self-motivated learner with strong problem-solving skills, passionate about programming and machine learning. Possess hands-on experience of writing codes in python and machine learning frameworks such as tensorflow, sklearn.
I was a mechanical engineer with 6+ years of experience in manufacturing industry, working with cross-functional teams for new products design, cost analysis and FAE.
• Provided vibration technical support in Singapore and Malaysia. Solved problems within a week to ensure
commissioning complies with customer's schedule.
• Conducted transient shock analysis, modal vibration analysis for large induction motor by Abaqus
successfully; submitted demanding technical report to customer and received recognition.
• Expatriated to branches in North America for 9 months (Canada 3 months, U.S. 6 months). Established
regional engineering center, involving functions of motor quotation, spec. confirmation, technical service
and product promotion.
• Contributed to high speed vertical thrust motor development and build a new product line. Obtained patent
"Motor device with heat dissipation channel, TW M518440"
• Responsible for motor structure design and drawing, on-site operation assistance, and product quotation &
Trained an AI playing Sonic by Deep Reinforcement Learning model: Asynchronous Advantage Actor-Critic with LSTM cell.
Clustering amazon dataset including ~6M users review (Music.txt) by Kmeans and DBSCAN with Jaccard coefficient. Visualize using TSNE dimension reduction algorithms.
Apply shortest path finding algorithms to solve complicated maze.
• Randomized Prim's • Dijkstra's
• Breadth First Search • A* Search
• Q-Learing + Depth First Search
M.S. Institute of Electrical and Control Engineering, in-service master's program
M.S. Institute of Applied Mechanics
B.S. Department of Mechanical Engineering