- Designed and developed an average of three custom websites for freelance clients per month (HTML, CSS, JS).
- Created visual identites (logo, typeface, brand colors) for freelance clients.
- Consulted clients on content best practices
- Managed content, conversion, design and improvements to desktop website
- Key contributor to site quality assurance testing
- Responsible for daily site launches of ShopJustice.com, dealing with creative assets and promotions
WOSU Public Media
- Researched and wrote original content for WOSU.org
- Managed @WOSU and @WOSUnews Twitter accounts as well as the Columbus Neighborhoods Instagram account.
- Shot photos on-location for WOSU.org news stories
Public Radio International
Interactive Content Intern
- Webified 10-20 radio stories per week for PRI.org.
- Designed graphics for promotional campaign for the new PRI.org.
- Co-managed @PRI Twitter account.
WCBE 90.5 (NPR Member Station)
- Created on-air audio content for WCBE News.
- Photographed in-studio performances and published photos on social.
- Co-managed @PRI Twitter account
Adobe Creative Suite
Bachelor of Arts in Public Affairs Journalism
The Ohio State University, Minor in Theatre
Class of 2014
Ohio Newspaper Association
2013 Student News Bureau Selection
2013 College Improv Tournament