Taipei City, Taiwan
- Served as department store floor manager, familiar with brand marketing analysis and follow-up activity suggestions.
- Served as a YouTube channel producer, equipped with strong planning and execution ability.
- Proven leader with the ability to inspire others, build strong relationships.
- Ability to drive innovation, while paying close attention to details.
- Collaborative team player, capable of working well with others.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- TOEIC L & R Test (900/990), TOEIC Writing (160/200), TOEIC Speaking (140/200)
Hi, I'm Randy. A rationalist who always enjoys new challenges.
For me, how to analyze the nature of the problem in a quagmire situation, and try to come up with an optimization plan that has been recognized by many stakeholders, which is the work challenge that fascinates me the most.
Whether in school, club, or full-time work, I am always willing to take the initiative to assume the responsibility of team leadership. Because I understand that the more responsibilities and pressures I take, the more I can force myself to improve my weaknesses. With that personality, I can more easily find the crux of the existing obstacles than others, and can lead my team on a path that few people take, provide new insights and fun wherever I go.
1.Floor Staff Management
3.Promotion of branded product activities in department stores and subsequent revenue analysis
4.International Commodity Exhibition Organizer and Co-organizer
2. Video planning, shooting and production
2013 - 2017