& : 莊駿杰
Chung Yuan Christian University, Applied Linguistics and Language Studies, B.A.
- Enrolled in Department of Applied Linguistics and Language Studies at Chung Yuan Christian University
- 8th place at the mural cheerleading competition
- Actor in the mural English drama contest
- 5th place at the mural Spelling Bee's Contest (group)
- Winner of the 1st departmental English-Chinese translation contest (Group)
- Director of General Affairs in the departmental student council
- 2nd place at the mural cheerleading competition
- Participator at the preliminary round of consecutive interpreting competition
- Attainment of TOEIC certificate with 750 points & A2 level German language proficiency certificate
- Participating in solving translation tasks in EWH (Engineering World Health)
- Finishing and presenting the graduation project
- Winner of the 2nd departmental English-Chinese translation contest (Group)
Graduation→ Part-time job at the hot pot restaurant→ Doing the military service→ Between jobs now!
In these four years of college life, I studied hard and participated in many activities, and finally it brought me plentiful fruits: certificates of merit and certificate of member in the departmental student council. All of the stories and experiences were in these certificates, which will be unforgettable and useful in my upcoming career life.
- English-Chinese translation: consecutive interpreting, escort interpreting, professional translation, etc.
- TOEIC certificate with 750 points & A2 level German language proficiency certificate
- Various experiences of language-related activities: consecutive winner of the 1st & 2nd departmental English-Chinese translation contest, 5th place at the mural Spelling Bees Contest, actor in the mural English drama contest, participator at the preliminary round of consecutive interpreting competition, etc.
- Basic international business knowledge acquired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Proficient in photographic post-processing software: Photoshop, PowerDirector, Aegisub
As a director of general affairs in the departmental student council in junior year
- Knowing how to make a simple financial report and to understand the financial status
- Knowing how to negotiate with vendors & to seek sponsorship
- Knowing how to organize and to operate activities
- Strengthening foreign language skills continuously to attain TOEIC golden certificate & B1 level German language proficiency
- Strengthening computer skills: learning HTML & CSS codes, regarding web development & design, as well as post-processing skills regarding photography