- Synchronously develop more than 4 projects by oneself
- Improve and detect system optimization possibility.
- Design RESTful API node express pattern to develop project more efficiently.
- Technical sharing (e.g. asynchrony process practice, ngrok testing technique).
- Clean and maintain medical site and personnel big data.
- Build and deploy survey to specific target in database.
- Transferred from PHP to Node.js engineer by self-learning in one month.
- Develop data crawler (puppeteer.js) and data brushing (Lodash.js).
- Analyze customer's system weaknesses.
- Advise how to prevent high risk flaw in the system.
- In charge of full-stack debug and develop, structure analyze, project design.
- Design and develop point payment service project.
- Changed major from Architecture to Information Management.
- First place of graduated project research competition by "Drawing - painting social platform".
Node.js, Express.js, Puppeteer.js
Redis, MongoDB, Docker
MySQL, PDO, Phinx, Laravel
Toeic: 870 (2019)
Toeic S/W: 140/140 (2019)
In a startup airline company, every project's demand looks like a hungry monster. Even so, I still can develop and manage two major projects and several side projects as a developer and a project manager synchronously without team leader's concern. Besides multitasking experience, I also inherited the last CTO's expectation. I confronted and fixed many critical problems that people chose to let it go.
Directly co-work with company's CTO. During our developing, we equally discussed project's logic and he admired that I always chose to point out and discuss everywhere I think it can be improved instead of just following every order. It proved my working values and I deeply appreciate him.
Self-learning Node.js and Puppeteer from beginner to develop online products within a month. During the period, I learn to build environment by Docker, manage data by Redis and Phinx, clean data by Cheerio and Lodash. This experience let me discover my passion of self-challenged and jumping out the comfort zone.