EXPEDIA Taiwan Lodging Content / May 2015-Now
• Manage content creation and maintenance processes for hotel partners in areas such as hotel features, Star ratings, photos, product rates and inventory; plus, manage training processes for hoteliers on use of Expedia proprietary tools.
• Manage case escalations with sales teams and hoteliers.
• Analyze team performance; ensure team hits productivity and quality goals.
• Work with other APAC and global teams including content, operations, business, localization, and development teams to improve processes and customer service.
• Conduct other content and project tasks.
GROUPON Taiwan Editor / 2012-2015
• Analyze and search selling points and information of merchants, decide the editorial approach.
• Systematically design A/B test to understand the best presentation of pictures and headlines via computers and mobile phones for online consumers.
• Edict the attractive copywrite, headlines, and the layout of text and pictures, according to the analyzed results of A/B testing and search engine ranking reports of GROUPON website.
• Cooperate across departments with sales, visual design and marketing team.
• Han-Ya International Culture Enterprise
Intern of Text Editor
• Fu Jen Catholic University
BA in Foreign Language College - Italian Language and Culture
• Università per Stranieri di Perugia, Italy
Exchanged Students, Certification of Italian Language
• MS Office, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Salesforce