I work for Taiwan's third-biggest shipping company, Wan Hai Lines. I have an easy-going personality and I am good at business development, customer retention, and interdepartmental communication. When I was a sales representative, I raised the client base by 16%, from 300 to 350 clients. I also increased the price by 70%. Furthermore, I was nominated as emcee of our company's sports day because of my eloquence. Now, I am working in the Line Management Unit. After I took over several lines, I increased the loading rate by 16%. Also, the revenue increased by 10%.
· Department of Applied English
· Volleyball team leader(2015~2018)
- English Cup champion
· Graduation Play (Emcee)
· CEO 4 Month (Adecco)
· Chinese (Native)
· English (Business)
- TOEIC 820
Wan Hai Lines LTD. • Dec. 2021 - Present
1. Closely monitoring vessel's movement, loading factors, space control, and marketing planning.
2. Interdepartmental coordination and overseeing overseas branch offices to ensure better loading.
3. Working closely with business partners to gain mutual benefits.
4. Line deploy strategy planning.
1. In charge of five different Lines; most colleagues were in charge of three Lines.
2. Increase the rate of loading by 16%. Also, the revenue increased by 10%.
Wan Hai Lines LTD. • Apr. 2019 - 2021
1. Actively manage and grow sales with customers.
2. Coordinate internal support from all departments to provide better customer service.
3. Account maintenance and achieving targets.
4. Provide regular feedback to view account performances, market conditions, and competition.
1. Raised the client base by 16%, from 300 to 350 clients.
2. Increased the price by 70%.
3. Won back a major client who refused to use our services for the past decade.
4. Got promoted within a year and was in charge of teaching 4 new colleagues.
Great Power Creative Marketing Int'l CO. LTD. • Jan. 2018 - Feb. 2018
1. Event planning and execution.
2. Press release writing.
3. Radio Program record assist and guess inviting.
1. Held end-of-year banquet for Tigerair Taiwan.
2. Held ship launching ceremony for Kaohsiung City Government.