1. GPA(first semester of year 105): 4.25
2. Ranking/Percentage of Department(second semester of year 104): No. 4th, 9.09%
3. Total Average Grade: 90.31
4. Average Ranking/percentage of Department: No. 7th, 15.91%
5. Language Ability:
Chinese: Native speaker
English: Fluent, TOEIC 910, TOEFL IPT 573
6. Elected excellent student
Related certifications are at attachments.
When I was vice president of NTNU Magic Club, we encountered a lot of crisis. One example was the stage we borrowed for annual performance was suddenly retrieved by the school for opening a class. Initially, the school refused to let us use stage even we already borrowed it through proper procedure. Without the stage, we couldn't accomplish the performance. After I analyzed the situation, my strategy was to rally other clubs that were affected to pose pressures to school and contact the teacher of the class directly. In the end, fortunately, the teacher of that class agreed to change the place for us.
I enjoy challenge myself and try new ways to improve performance. I proposed many innovative strategies for Magic Club. For example, transformed teaching style and value proposition, became more amusing to attract new recruits. We tremendously increased new recruits by 200% more than last year. Another example was that I always search for opportunities to increase our resources. By building a mutually beneficial relationship with other clubs, we were able to receive assistance like equipment more effectively.
My job was constructing club's targets and strategies, organizing activities, handling the public relationship, designing courses, contacting and negotiating with potential clients to strike commercial cases, organizing customized service, and managing club members and officials.
1. Increase recruitment rate by 100% more than last year by redesigning club orientation, make it more amused for club members.
2. Increase audiences of an annual performance of club by 50% more than last year by implementing new marketing strategies which combining social media exposure and actual performance.
3. Establish good relationships with administrative units, student associations, and other clubs within the college so we can get resources and privilege. For example, faster administrative service, equipment, discount goods, and VIP tickets.
I was in charge of managing 5 teammates from management department as a team to handle a special project for Global Education Center, our partner. Global Education Center is an education organization which dedicates to Flipped classroom. Our mission was to identify potential problems and risk from their initial concepts for Global Education Center. Then, design course subjects, contents, and process, and create new perspectives for them.
As the liaison, it's my job to present our works to the project handlers weekly and coordinate differences between two sides. Through my work to save the significant amount of time and men power for my team. Now the course is implementing as one the new value proposition that Global Education Center provided.
1. Collect and analyze competitors' and potential partners' data, save time and provide useful intel for my manager.
2. Develop products/courses, and prepare an introduction of new products/courses for my manager to report to her supervisor.
3. Conduct telephone marketing to potential clients and customer opinion survey.
4. Assist marketing events, including summer camp and experimental course.
Provide magic teaching service, performance, and selling of company's product for company's client. Increase company's capacity of taking multiple cases simultaneously.
1. Assist class related affairs efficiently for professors and classmates. Considered a responsible person and continually be elected for next three years.
2. As a liaison of the class to both classmates and the department. Trusted by both sides.
3. Represented class to participate department conference and coordinate opinions of classmates.
I lead by setting an example myself to inspire people. And I always willing to show my support for others. Make people looks up to me and believe in me. So they will more willing to follow my lead and commit to the mission.
I consider things in team's perspective and always doing what's best for the team. And I also try to keep flexible to any kinds of adjustment due to the coordination of the team. Respect the different opinion and value point.
Always Identify relative advantage I have and issues could be important to the situation. Increase leverage power by gathering intel through conversation and observation. Then, create a maneuverable strategy.
My knowledge about international relationships, the global economy, and manage enable me to analyze things in the whole picture perspective. Identify potential influences of events to the market and related state holders.
I treat people with respect, sincerity, and understanding. Show confident and courtesy when I interact with others. I also open to different opinions and think in their perspectives. Always willing to help and give compliments.
My experience as magic performer enables me to speak to public calmly. I express himself attractively and confidently by using audience control technique, such as eye contact and body language.