1. GPA(first semester of year 105): 4.25
2. Ranking/Percentage of Department(second semester of year 104): No. 4th, 9.09%
3. Total Average Grade: 90.31
4. Average Ranking/percentage of Department: No. 7th, 15.91%
5. Language Ability:
Chinese: Native speaker
English: Fluent, TOEIC 910, TOEFL IPT 573
6. Elected excellent student
Related certifications are at attachments.
I encountered a lot of crisis during running the Magic club. One example was the stage we borrowed for annual performance was suddenly retrieved by the school for opening a class. Initially, the school refused to let us use stage even we already borrowed it months ago. After I analyzed the situation, I believed the number will be the strength. So I suggest we rally other clubs that were also affected to pose pressures to school and contact the teacher of the class directly together. In the end, by doing so, we successfully got our stage back.
I proposed many innovative strategies to improve performance for Magic Club. For example, after I analyzed last year's problems, we modified value proposition which is more entertained to attract new recruits. By doing so, we tremendously increased new recruits by 100% more than last year. Another example was that I always search for opportunities to increase our resources. By building a good public relationship with other clubs, we were able to get assistance like equipment more effectively.
Construct club's value proposition and strategies, organize and managing the club, handle the public relationship, negotiate potential business opportunities.
1. Increase new recruits by 100% more than last year.
2. Increase audiences of an annual performance of club by 50% more than last year through combining magic event and social media exposure.
3. Get resource and privilege such as faster administrative service, equipment, discount, and VIP tickets by establishing good public relationships with other clubs and units.
Manage 5 teammates to run a special project for Global Education Center. Global Education Center is an education organization which dedicates to Flipped classroom. Our mission was to identify potential problems and design course based on theirs need. As the liaison, it's my job to present our works to the project handlers weekly and coordinate differences between two sides. Through my work, we save the significant amount of time and men power. Now the course is implementing as one the new value proposition that Global Education Center provided.
1. Collect and analyze competitors' and potential partners' data, save time and provide useful intel for my manager.
2. Develop products/courses, and prepare an introduction of new products/courses for my manager to report to her supervisor.
3. Conduct telephone marketing to potential clients and customer opinion survey.
Provide magic teaching service, performance, and selling of company's product for company's client. Increase company's capacity of taking multiple cases simultaneously.
1. Assist class related affairs efficiently for professors and classmates. Considered a responsible person and continually be elected for next three years.
2. As a representative and liaison to participate department conference and coordinate opinions of classmates. Trusted by both sides.