DIYBELL aims to provide everyone with an easy access to network devices anywhere. DIYBELL is in particular to tailor for network camera industry in order to offer the easiest yet full functional IP cam monitoring system to their customers.
Maintenance using Objective-C.
- Fix a lot of bugs and crash issues
- Added Device Firmware version info using Socket to communicate with Device, request firmware update & get Device's Snapshot
- Use MQTT to open the Device door lock and use APNs to receive doorbell notifications
- Added answer screen for APNs, display device snapshot
- Implement answering, opening, and hanging up functions, and quickly set Device's Wifi
- Firebase/Crashlytics tracking crash issue
- Add Contact us page
- Added the function of Ping URL to get the response time
- Added the function to get the current upload and download speed displayed on the screen
- Added the use of Keychain to implement quick login (register) function
Bluetooth Smart Door Lock
Use Swift to develop and publish to the App Store, and continue to develop and maintain.
- The key of the door lock to Server Request
- Use BLE to send to Device to open the door lock
- Implement Core Bluetooth, connect with smart door lock
- Added the function of manually opening the door
- BLE BackgroundMode
- When the RSSI is within the set range, the foreground or background automatically opens the door
- Monitor the distance to judge the door to open
- Ｍoving average