Abraham is an experienced digital marketing professional with an MBA focused on digital marketing and business analytics from 靜宜大學 Providence School of Business Administration, Taiwan and a Micro-MBA from Wharton University, USA. Besides being the president of the Indonesia Student Body at Providence University, his expertise in the work-related fields includes leading ATL marketing strategies, including UI/UX website development, SEO/SEM, data analytics, design graphics, and a managerial role. He has experience in the data analyst and FMCG industries, including experience in the rapidly growing Figma, Tableau, Python programming, and SQL databases. Fast-paced work environments are what keep him the most excited!
Taichung City, Taiwan
The theme of the competition, "Inviting the Indonesian Diaspora to Contribute to the Nation in Global Society Through the Creation of a Business", was chosen to encourage Indonesian students in Taiwan to make use of Indonesian elements that solve existing problems.
Graduating with a 2-year diploma in "Digital Media, Web Design, and E-Commerce" at 靜宜大學 Providence University, Taiwan, I came out with a distinction score of grade 4.0 out of 4.3. Proficient in executing design ideas, UI/UX analysis, conducting above-the-line marketing, and collaborating with the management within the field.
• Communicating on various marketing-related projects in Mattermost and Notion.
• UI planning and design using FIGMA.
• Redesigning elements and translation for localization.
• Conducting SEO and market research.
As the 2nd winner of the marketing plan competition held by HP Indonesia, I was rewarded with a 75% scholarship to study at Bunda Mulia University. To maintain the scholarship, it requires a minimum score of 80 in every subject. Besides my academics, in 2015-2016 I was elected as the president of the marketing student body in my major. I also actively attend a lot of marketing and management competitions and won some of them.
This is one of the video projects that I've directed for the Calligraphy class at 靜宜大學 推廣教育處. With the support of my video team, we created the first commercial video during our studies in my Associate degree in Digital Media and E-commerce class.
March 2022 - May 2022
• Organize business match-making arrangements for interested clients within the Southeast Asia region
• Responsible for data listing and data skimming (cleaning, organizing, analyzing)
• Communication by answering essential inquiries from stakeholders
• Initiate international phone calls to foreign executives to promote our events.
September 2021 - January 2022
• Collaborating in various marketing-related projects with Digital Marketing teams and related teams by using Mattermost
• UI planning and design by utilizing FIGMA
• Redesigning elements for localization
• Conducting market research
April 2020 - July 2021
• GMBA Catalogue Brochure
• Graduation Project
• 海青班 promotional video
• 海青班 class t-shirt design
• 40期海清班 Catalogue Brochure
February 2017 - February 2019
• Manage the business circulation through all the divisions
• Maintain the relationship with the main customer
• Recruiting a new employee
• Develop a strategy of work for each division
• Conduct market research
• Develop and implement new marketing ideas
• Execute import activities
• Evaluate employee
• Responsible for reporting all company activities to the Director
April 2016 - October 2016
• Assist in developing and executing promotional initiatives to profitably increase consumption within budget parameters
• Manage and execute ATL marketing
• Managing Company website and E-commerce
• Develop a new marketing strategy in the digital sector
• Conduct market research
• Assist manager to do promotional marketing
Mar 2021 - Dec 2022
Mar 2019 - Dec 2020
Aug 2012 - Dec 2016
Illustrator Photoshop InDesign Figma Notion
Microsoft Office Google Data Python WordPress & Wix Tableau