I'm the Operation and Expansion manager for Alerzo. A technology and service platform that transforms how informal retail stores operate. In this role, I led the company's expansion into the East and West African markets. I also manage the company's relationship with the top manufacturers of FMCG in Nigeria and Africa at large.
Before joining Alerzo, I worked for Babbangona farmers LTD. I was lucky enough to work with an amazing team, take up higher leadership positions and also help in the company's Agricultural machine learning and Artificial intelligence project.
I'm truly passionate about my work and am always eager to help a company grow.
July 2021 - Present
•I led the company’s expansion Project into East and West Africa.
•Evaluate manufacturers to ensure their performance aligns with established specifications and ETAs
•Evaluate order and bid documentation.
•Review and maintain a good record of purchase orders, contracts, etc to ensure compliance with the company policies and procedures.
•Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices
January 2021 - June 2021
•As the area lead, I manage field operations for three local governments.
•Strategic planning analysis and implementation of farmer activities, managing and assigning responsibilities to 46 field staff as well as coordination of all customer-based activities.
•setting up control systems and report channels, providing recommendations, advice, and support to the managing director.
•Review and analyze large data sets from internal sources. Conduct data extraction, preparation, analysis, and presentation of results for my team.
•Supervising field officers on data collection using mobile apps collecting records of over 15,000 farmers and over 20,000 fields.
•Recruiting 12,000 Ha into the credit program.
•Monitoring members’ activities and ensuring 100% loan recovery.
July 2019 - December 2020
• Building and training a model that helps identify plant spacing, pest, and disease deficiency on maize plots using a mobile app.
• As the project lead, I manage and lead a team of 30 field officers in obtaining various sets of data needed to make the project successful. A project that is now featured on CNN Business News.
January 2019 - June 2019
• Analysing and interpreting data using statistical techniques.
• Identifying weaknesses in the organization's processes and implementing methods to minimize risk
• Verify the existence of assets and recommend proper safeguards for their protection
• Assess compliance with policies, procedures, and sound practices in line with the organizational goal.
• Review operations to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives.
2021 - 2022
2020 - 2020
2019 - 2019
2014 - 2018