• Game Developer (Unity, Unreal) with 4 years of experience.
• Done projects for PC, Mobile (Android/iOS), VR/AR
• Scalable Architectures, Optimization, UI, Gameplay
• Programming is one of the greatest superpower humanity can have. It is also art, and so I always ensure that every line is crafted with my best that when you zoom out you'll see this beautiful piece of technology.
• Using UNITY, focused on optimizing multiple games for low-end hardware so that they can run as fast and stable as possible.
• Using UNITY, Working closely with the development team to create a platform to teach kids of age 3-6 to read through various mini-games.
• Entrusted by the Team Lead and the CEO, created crucial and SCALABLE FRAMEWORKS/TOOLS to help build mini-games fast and efficiently.
• Analyzed the app to do the OPTIMIZATIONS needed for it to run smoothly across ANDROID and iOS. Greatly increasing the performance by 70%.
• Managing deployment of builds to Google Play Store, and Apple App Store.
Keywords: unity, frameworks, performance, google play store, apple app store, android, ios, C#
• Using UNITY, Responsible for the creation from scratch of their 3D online social mobile app in resemblance of AltSpaceVR and VRChat. It took 1 month to make the prototype, with product changes and polishes extending it to 5 months.
• Implemented ONLINE connectivity with full 3D environment navigation, voice chat, and, user account creation.
• Heavily OPTIMIZED the app for it to work even on low-end iOS and ANDROID hardware.
• Overlooked and taught interns with different skillsets (Art, Programming, Audio) about the game development process.
Keywords: unity, online, 3D, backend, optimization, ios, android, team management, C#
• Worked with a team of 15 people on a project for ANDROID and iOS.
• Created multiple mini-games from scratch (GAMEPLAY, UI, OPTIMIZATIONS, and UX) using UNITY.
Keywords: unity, android, ios, gameplay, ui, optimizations, ux, C#
• Created personal projects that were eventually used by the school to market the course across and outside the country.
• Attended UNITY, and UNREAL seminars with speakers coming directly from Unity Technologies and Epic Games.
• Consistent Global Game Jam participant, a 3-day event usually held around Q1 of the year.
• Honorable Mention Graduate, Consistent Dean's Lister
Jul 2018 - Aug 2018