Enthusiastic and outgoing Geologist and Naturalist with a thirst for creating unforgettable experiences. Excellent knowledge of volcanology and local flora and fauna, with group organizational experience. Passionate about sharing stories and education in an engaging and exciting manner. Experienced traveler across the U.S and worldwide, competent in communication with groups and individuals of all walks and nationalities.
January 2020 - Present
- Responsible for field work and identification, collection, and rheological analysis of relevant volcanic rock samples from various sites of the 2018 Kilauea eruption.
May 2019 - February 2021
- Planned and performed a variety of laboratory techniques and recorded data
- Scheduling and Coordinated group laboratory activities.
- Prepared literature for reports, presentations or submission to peer-review journals.
January 2019 - August 2020
- Taught visiting students from pre-school to high school age about a wide variety of Geologic, Hydrologic, and Atmospheric processes.
- Entertained large groups of school aged children on field trips and open house events
July 2019 - March 2020
- Greeted customers, created orders, documented special requests and followed up with kitchen personnel to foster top-quality service and minimize complaints.
(lost job due to COVID-19 closures)
August 2016 - May 2018
- Answered questions, pointed out important features, and offered further details about classes, campus life, and athletics to prospective students.
- Built personal relationships with guests to promote positive experiences.
2016 - 2020