Hsinchu City, Taiwan 300
Hi, I'm Alfie, having over three years of experience in software development and project management.
I'm familiar with cryptography, digital signatures, crypto tokens, and public key infrastructure.
My traits include leadership, being cheerful, practical, communicative, and humorous.
You can see my CV on this Google slides link.
August 2018 - Present
1. Lead the security software team of 2 people.
- Plan the team's short-term and mid-term goals.
- Design security solutions, key management, secure communications for products or projects.
- Implement/optimize the cryptography algorithms.
- Develop C-based and Java-based applications/applets for communicating with crypto tokens such as hardware security modules (HSM) and java cards.
- Maintain a public key infrastructure (PKI)
2. Manage parallel technical projects.
- Project scale from 3 up to 8 engineers.
- Government, enterprise, internal project types.
3. Security certification.
- ISO 27001:2013 internal auditor
- IEC 62443 4-1 level 2 (SSDLC): practicing
2016 - 2018