Associate Researcher with CFD skills. Currently seeking a position as a Thermal Engineer, to apply my professional knowledge and skills. I built 2 years of heat dissipation experience at SYM as an associate researcher.
Aug. 2019 - Nov. 2021
- Implemented the engine combustion test and fluid dynamics computation, including heat dissipation, flow field simulation in engine and motorcycle.
- Optimize the combustion in the engine by the Taguchi method.
- Develop the new combustion system.
- Improve combustion efficiency, stability, and fuel consumption.
Oct. 2015 - Oct. 2018
- Responsible for equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- New/Old equipment installation/removal.
- Improved production capacity.
- Signal analysis of equipment.
2013 - 2015