Dcard, Backend developer. 2017 Jun - now
Deeply work with infrastructure team, data team and my product manager.
Using: Golang, Node.js, GCP, k8s, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, CloudFlare.
- Search engine improvement. Event driven update elastic search document. Auto reindex when dictionary updated. Implemented a new and more complex query.
- Database tuning. Tuning PostgreSQL index or MongoDB shards.
- Built in house Node.js develop tools, project starter, and useful module.
- Designed and implemented caches. Include memory cache, Redis cache, and CDN.
- Designed and built a dynamic server-side config service. Handled complex business logic.
- Built some CloudFlare worker to improve some APIs.
- Built new reporting service with pretty nice reading speed and not bad writing performance.
- Built subscribe feed system algorithm. Built new authorization and permission control service.
- Built several new feature in our social media platform.
FullStack developer. 2017 Jun - 2018 Jul
Using: Node.js, GCP, Docker, React.js/Redux, MongoDB.
- Work with the business development team. Demand analysis, discussion, planning, implement frontend and backend, testing and deployment the system
- Built ticket service with MongoDB and RabbitMQ. It can handle 10,000 ticket draw in 1 min.
- Built dynamic survey and gift deliver service, handled multiple online campaigns.
- Built e-commerce system. Include shop, cart, payment, delivery and required operation system.
- Built physical event sign up and offline verify system.
- Built schedule tasks service. Optimize business team work flow.