I'm not a task killer. I don't like just moving tickets to done, filling timesheets, invoicing, and cashing out. I like to get things done, but also own what I do.
I like to pursue and get what I need from people to accomplish excellence. I'm most comfortable when I'm challenged. I architect elegant solutions on my own and thus, I break requirements into tasks, translate business parlay into comprehensive ACs and turn designs into beautiful implementations.
I can also coordinate work and lead small squads. I'm picky about PRs and code quality (without being a jerk) and I fix a lot of bugs.
- I've shipped web applications (CSR / SSR) from conception to production;
- added dozens of features to existing applications;
- created/implemented design systems;
- created and maintained many RESTful API endpoints with both
SQL and NoSQL queries;
- led the creation and v1 publishing of private npm packages;
- handled a bunch of fire drills;
- created bundles with rollup.js and Webpack from scratch;
- ensured code quality with unit and automation tests;
- did a handful of CI/CD pipelines;
- as well as used lambda functions and service workers for serverless workloads;
Oh, and I love music.
- State Management: Context API, Redux, Redux-Saga;
- Back End: GraphQL, Node, Express,
- Databases: MongoDB, MySQL, Postgres, Oracle;
- CMS: Contentful, Drupal, WordPress, Headless CMS (Gatsby, Next.js) ;
- Unit and Automated Testing: Jest, RTL, Enzyme, Cucumber, Playwright;
- Ecosystem: Design Systems, KISS, DRY;
- Infrastructure: CI/CD (Drone, Buddy, Travis, GitLab CI) , AWS (EC2 , ECS, S3) , Docker, Kubernetes, Splunk.
February 2021 - Present
(1 year 4 months)
Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, and a workforce that is now mostly remote, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 24,800 customers in more than 100 countries. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 155 million times and there have been more than 1 million MongoDB University registrations.
Key Responsibilities: As a Staff Engineer, I currently lead small-sized interdisciplinary squads, as well as develop and maintain new/legacy features across a myriad of repositories for our .com domains.
January 2009 - February 2021
(12 years 2 months)
Reale Bros was a small-sized limited company based in São Paulo that
focused on delivering smart technical solutions to clients worldwide.
Key Responsibilities: In all these years, I have worked as a freelancer and full time contractor in Agile and XP teams with international organizations such as the United Nations, multinationals like Material ConneXion, Samsung,
Uber, and Honda, engineering companies such as Braskem and Kespry,
big data enterprises like PowerAdvocate Verisk, media agencies such as
Jüssi Ogilvy/WPP company, political parties, outsourcing agencies such as
BairesDev, luxury resorts like Kiaroa Tivoli Hotels, several cultural entities worldwide, as well as managers of diverse backgrounds and business areas.
Typescript, React Native, React.js, Redux, Redux-Saga, Jest, Cypress,
Vue, Vuex, MongoDB, AWS S3, CloudFront, ECS, Node.js, Express.js,
Mongoose, Drupal, Wordpress.
August 2020 - January 2021
January 2020 - January 2021
Projects: American Nutrition Association, Heart Rhythm Society, Noema
Magazine, Parking.com, Houston Airports, Intrinio, Gibney Dance.
February 2020 - August 2020
December 2019 - March 2020
September 2019 - January 2020
March 2019 - September 2019
Projects: Honda, Uber, Kroton
September 2018 - April 2019
Projects : Brakem.
January 2009 - September 2018
Projects: United Nations, Piraten Partei Deutschland, Material ConneXion Milano (Materially), Kiaroa (Tivoli), Fiesta Bahia, etc.
2018 - 2021
2018 - 2020
2010 - 2012