Hi I’m Annie, an outgoing UI/UX designer.
I have a curious soul and always eager to learn. I’m good at communication and problems solving. With 3+ years of working experience, I know how to collaborate with development team through wireframes and prototypes.
I love observing how people interact in different issues which become a nutrition in design. I enjoy design thinking process cause there is always full of surprises.
New Taipei City, Taiwan
Behance : https://www.behance.net/anniehsu32878d
Email : [email protected]
Mobile : 0933 533 628
UIUXCafe • Jan 2021 - Present
UIUXCafe is a design consulting service startup, providing App/website solutions and technologies for clients.
• Responsible for defining design guidelines for projects.
• Working as a team leader in design team, mainly conducting and reviewing assignments from designers.
• Routine meetings with product managers and supervisors to discuss company decision-making and improving the design process.
• Maintain and integrate components from different projects to a main icons/components library.
UIUXCafe • Feb 2019 – Dec 2020
• Mainly in charge of UI and graphic design in both Apps and websites, creating different layouts for multiple devices.
• Designed wireframe, mockups and made proposals to meet business goals and users needs.
• Displaying interactions through prototypes and communicate with developers with UI specs.
• Assisted front-end developers with basic CSS/html for components styling and interactions.
Blay Solutions • Mar 2018 – Oct 2018
Blay is a flight assistant and social networking App, which allows users tracking their flight status and message travelers who also to the same destination.
• Explored and analyzed UI/UX flows in various travel Apps.
• Playing the role of assistant and communicating with stakeholders from various countries to define problems and goals, then process design.
• Designed banners, DMs and promoted our product to people on 2018 NTU TEC demo day.
奇異果文創事業有限公司 • Jun 2017 - Sep 2017
Kiwi Creative is an independent publishing company focusing on Taiwanese writers. During my junior year, I joined this team for 2 months of summer internship.
• Organizing new book publication and marketingactivities.
• Wrote book excerpts, book waist articles and designed posters for new released promotions.
Department of Creative and Management • Sep 2014 - Jun2018
• Played the role as a director in exhibition design team, coordinated and scheduled tasks for the Year-end exhibition.
• Responsible for designed and briefed the team presentation.
Research / Mind Map / User story / Flow Chart / Wireframe / Mockup / UI Design / Prototype / illustration Design / Icon Set Design
Adobe Illustrator / Sketch / Figma / Zeplin / InVision / Protopie / Whimsical
VScode / Github / CSS (basic) / HTML (basic)