I'm a passionately practitioner of data engineering / data analysis, experienced in almost 2 years. Love exploring for the tech of data ETL and analysis, like web crawling, data visualizations, statistics methods (Anova, T-Test, Paired T-Test, Chi-Squared, K-Means, Survival Regression ...etc) and ETL processing.
✓ Data Accuracy (For monthly finance’s billing purpose) - Writing the web crawlers by using python to parse the vendor's backend websites data and compare that data with the database of ours.
- Detect and resolve data discrepancies between vendors and ours
✓ Interactive reports related finance purpose on Tableau
✓ Automation for reporting purpose to support management team to make business decisions and developments with clients.
- Monitor current products performance (Daily, Weekly and Monthly report)
- The compliance report by daily
- Set up the scheduling cron job under Linux environment
✓ Creating and Maintaining a fraud check tool for fasting the process for internal operation team to do the fraud check for the clients.
- The UI search using by R Shiny
- Data source from database (MS-SQL)
✓ Doing ad hoc analysis and projects from management and PM team for the purpose of business decision.
- The games performance comparison
- The customers performance comparison
- The players behavior
- The retention performance
- The clickstream analysis on entry website
- The volatility analysis on game
- According the server Log of backend to figure out the error
- According the integration API document to provide the correct way to client for resolving issue.
- Basic knowledge in Json, API method of ASP.NET
✓ Working with clients/internal department to identify technical problems and advising on the solution.
✓ Working closely with internal department to execute management plans, to ensure that products sold to clients are delivered effectively and satisfactory to clients.
✓ Logging and keeping records of clients/internal department queries.