Word / Powerpoint /
Page / Excel / Keynote
Basic use of Premiere Pro ●●●●●
Basic use of Photoshop ●●●○○
Image editing, graphic design.
Basic use of Illustrator ●●●○○
Poster layout, graphic design.
Basic use of Indesign ●●○○○
Ebook's design and layout
writing & copyediting
Attention to detail
Social Media Management ●●●●○
●●●●● Mandarin Chinese
A Malaysian who currently living in Taiwan.
Graduate from Vytauto Didžiojo Universitetas (Lithuania) & National Chengchi University (Taiwan).
Always passionate and eager to learn no matter working as part of a team or individually.
2 years of experience in social media management, content marketing, branding and content editing.
- All subjects taught in either English or Malay.
Major in Education, Minor in English
- Mainly study counselling and psychology courses, and took some business-related courses.
Major in Humanities, Minor in Music
- Assisted the team with developing the US market to the Asian market.
- Strategize projects and expand the potential client base for the business.
- Maintained strong social media and brand presence across Facebook, and Instagram platforms.
- Mainly responsible for data collection, data analysis and market research in both Chinese and English
- Develop the main visual poster and event logo.
- Facilitated the planning, logistics and coordination for events of all types.
- Developed contingency plans to anticipate potential unforeseen circumstances.
- Ensure that the activity budget given by the school is not exceeded.
- Ensure that all events are carried out following the prescribed schedule
- Plan a series of activities for children.
- Be the leader of the children and interact with them.
- Give children feedback, help and encouragement in time.
- Develop lessons and games for children.
- Write praise letters to affirm the change and growth of the child.
- Report the child's condition to the teacher regularly.