Learning about programming from zero independently. Has great passion for coding and indulges in it. Has applied Django, HTML/CSS/JS, Bootstrap to build a functional eCommerce Website which is mainly deployed on Heroku, integrated with Stripe as the payments platform and configured AWS for storing and retrieving files. Seeking for backend software engineer opportunity.
Programming Learner | Self-Learning (Oct. 2019 – Present)
• Built an eCommerce Website:
Applied Django to build back-end structure.
Enabled users to do membership registrations, accounts and orders management, feedback, and shopping action. Integrated third party API – Stripe to leverage the payment service.
Deployed on Heroku , configured AWS S3 for storing and retrieving files.
• Applied Git and Github to do version control.
• Ability to manipulate SQL.
Purchasing Assistant | Feng Tay Enterprise Co., Ltd. (May 2017 – Apr. 2018)
• Collaborated with other team members and departments to work more efficiently.
• Negotiated 2 suppliers for 5% discount annually and succeed.
• Developed the responsibility and sensitivities to work: Noticed the shortage of materials, informed the needing
department to purchase in advance.
Programing Language: Python, SQL
Backend Development : Django,
Tools / Version Control : AWS, Heroku, Git, Stripe API,
Mandarin : Native
Taiwanese : Native
English : Excellent
Bachelor in Economics | Soochow University
• Developed the core thought : ‘ Things you do not believe, they will not happen to you. ’
• Trained to think independently and logically.
Backpacker | Australia (Sept. 2018 – Sept. 2019)
• Challenged to live in a totally unfamiliar environment.
• Experienced a different culture and broadened my horizon.
• Improved English level significantly.
Coordinator | Youth Volunteer for Native Villages (Winter 2015)
• Coordinated 30 people to accomplish the winter camp which is free for charge.
• Devoted myself to the society.