▪ Optimistic: Never bow down to difficulty. Always spread out a positive attitude at work.
▪ Methodical: Not only I'm a detail-oriented person, but also good at organizing my working schedule and task. Keeping everything on track with efficiency and accuracy.
▪ Steady: Able to solve the problem or issue in logical thinking, staying calm even under pressure. Also able to multitask without running around like a headless chicken.
▪ Great Communication Skill: I have deep experience with client telling and good at connecting with the team. No matter to external or Internal, I'm able to using this skill set to reach to a nice harmony.
June 2021 - Present
- Providing customers immediate support via live-chat and conversations.
- Leverage deep understanding of Internal Support Portal to address our members’ concerns quickly and accurately.
- Make recommendations for members with deep knowledge about the company's product.
- Representing the voice of the customer to help shape the future roadmap of the product.
- Managing daily operational work such as order fulfillment, payroll reports.
- Managing a team of 50 contractors
- Optimizing operational processes and procedures for maximum efficiency while maintaining quality standards.
- Assisting with the implementation of new processes and procedures.
March 2021 - June 2021
Positive Grid is world-famous innovative tech company in the music industry, selling products range from free mobile apps and advanced sound design programs, to smart, connected effect pedals and tour quality amplifiers.
- B2B Order fulfillment
- Customer Service
- Logistics Arrangment
- Assisting the communication between Taiwan and U.S. team.
1. Building up the SOP, Improve the current working procedure.
2. Coordinating tasks, communication in between Taiwan and US.
3. Problem solving - Any tasks or issues handed over to me from SVP
1. Providing the satisfying customer service for our dealers.
2. Building up the confidence and trust in between dealers and company.
3. Solving any issue that dealers might encounter: Post-service issue, logistics arrangement, AP/AR settlement...etc.
July 2020 - March 2021
BIKEgang is a Taiwan company that selling aftermarket brand for UK Brompton folding
bike parts. One of the biggest aftermarket parts supplier in the Brompton world.
- B2B Order Fulfillment
- Purchasing and Stock Accuracy Maintenance.
- Post-Sales Service
- Arrange International Logistics.
- Provide International Trade Solution
Aug 2019 - May 2020
A job that require high patience and detail-oriented ability. Need to work under high pressure and fast-paced environments.
- Providing high quality of customer service.
- VIP tour organizing.
- Coordinating tours or events between agency, customers and tour guides.
- Supervising team working schedule and task accomplishment.
- Supervising Online/Offline booking process.
- Third party coordination and communication.
Aug 2015 - Jul 2019
Located in the world-famous Changi Airport, we owned 4 shops in each terminal.
- Achieving personal and store sales target.
- Managing team working hours and roster arrangement.
- Conduct training for newcomer or updating new policy with the team.
- Maintain stock accuracy.
- Visual merchandising display and report
- Maintain data and monthly sales report accuracy
Nov 2013 - July 2015
Bonny & Read was a startup E-com when I joined. Focusing in women's accessories.
- Supervising customer service operation and team work.
- External and Internal Issue solving.
- Social medias and platforms maintenance and back-end support.
- Coordinate with third company and logistic.
- Improve customer service experience.