Majoring in data mining and database system, I am taught to grow into a person with positive attitude and willing to learn and progress. Being an active, creative and innovative member in a team, I can always provide different ideas through brainstorming. With numerous experiences and a great ability to deal with problem solving, I have strong determination to succeed and hope to make a contribution to every opportunity.
Hsinchu, Taiwan [email protected]
MediaTek Inc. • Apr. 2019 - Present
- Implemented an ETL solution for up to 100+ EDA tools, being capable of processing 4000+ tool jobs and collecting 400+ GB tool reports every day.
- Designed a user-friendly and exception-tolerant debug flow to manage user-committed scripts for parsing EDA tool reports.
- Developed an automation of KPI parsing in place of users' manual executions, by combining above mentioned EDA tool reports and user scripts to produce KPI results for advanced analytics.
Realtek Semiconductor Corp. • Feb. 2018 - Mar. 2019
Introduced modern development tools and constructed connections between high-level programming language and existent traditional database.
- Developed a search engine with flexible data structure as backend which provided Google-like search input and result ranking mechanism.
- Built ODBC Connector to link Python-based programs with MSSQL, making systems developed with modern techniques be able to access existent data tables.
- Reinforced team efficiency by introducing several tools on development environment and established CI flow connecting GitLab and Jenkins.
- Served as an internship mentor, leading project members to build machine learning model of License Plate Recognition System.
- Designed smart document parser, being competent to import heterogeneous data into MSSQL by ORM mechanism and data science modules.
Institute for Information Industry • Mar. 2016 - Feb. 2018
Rapidly developed web crawlers for various sites, further worked on RESTful APIs for data access and visualization.
- Worked on code refactoring on existed social media analysis system from PHP + MySQL into ElasticSearch + Python Flask, and generalized database columns improving querying performance.
- Designed an automated bot with recaptcha inputting interface to map Facebook contact information to user IDs.
- Developed a high-speed multiprocessing Facebook page crawler to collect daily posts and comments.
- Crawled and stored 1 million PCHOME Shopping items data, arranging with 50 million records of user click rate and geolocation providing by ISP.
- Built a Food Safety Reporting System by rapidly developing 22 different crawlers to collect data from Department of Health in all cities and counties in Taiwan.
2012 - 2016
2008 - 2012
2005 - 2008