September 2018 - June 2020 • Hualien, Taiwan
* System Maintenance: Linux configuration, Network configuration, Service migration.
* Troubleshooting: Hardware, Network, Operating system troubleshooting.
* Launch new service: Containerize services, Security review, Code review.
July 2019 - November 2019 • Remote, Taipei, Taiwan
* System development: Design & Develop distributed applications with Liquidity, an OCaml-like DSL.
* Document writing: Write technical documentation, draw UML diagrams.
* Team collaboration: Communication & Online collaboration.
October 2018 - June 2019
TA of Data Structure Laboratory and Programming Laboratory, assisting students to complete the experiment. Debugging, providing proof of error of their solutions, style guide recommendation, guide through questions, complexity analysis, etc.
2017 - 2020
2016 - 2017
Transfer to NDHU
2013 - 2016
Collaborate with a Ph.D. student and a few teammates to develop general data structures & algorithms for graph theory, implement & test algorithms from Becker1998 and professor's ideas, and write experiment reports.
When I took the Data Structures course, I was interested in how C++ STL Containers were implemented. Thus, I've read The-Annotated-STL-sources, and implemented my own version.
When I was in senior high school, I was the founder of a small software/open-source community. We use Slack as our discussion platform. However, Slack only supports manual invitation, so I wrote a self-invite service in PHP 5.6 and hosted it on Heroku to solve this situation.
A curriculum system for my high school featured CSV import & export. Written in PHP 5.6(Codeigniter), Bootstrap, and Kimochi.css. Hosted on an on-premise ubuntu server.