A Data / Software engineer who is interested in solving data-related problems.
Jan 2020 - Jun 2021
- Implemented the new distributed computing algorithm on existed recommendation spark jobs to have better flexibility to adapt different types of data embedding with custom weight, also increase the stability of the pipeline from failing once a week to every two months.
- Worked with data scientists to apply different data models to the recommendation-related system, including pre-computed spark jobs and real-time similar product recommendation backend system powered by Spotify annoy.
- Build, maintain and scale efficient data infrastructure, all daily jobs from different teams in ETL( Apache Airflow), and reporting pipelines.
- Develop and maintain internal Google BigQuery authority management system and experimentation tools such as A/B Test Platform.
- Develop and maintain APIs in data-related backend microservice including recommendation, keyword suggestion, and product collection.
Sep 2018 - Sep 2019
- Using Golang to build a service from scratch for synchronizing payment transactions data to the Finance accounting system to help the Finance team do the auditing more efficiently.
- Using Golang to develop backend API micro-service for both web and mobile, including payment system, logistics system, and business logic across 5+ marketplace in the SEA ( SG, TW, HK, MAS...).
- Implementing unit testing and integration testing to ensure the stability of system development.
Sep 2019 - Dec 2019
- Developing the 2nd generation of the fieldset also known as a server-side rendering system which helps us to control the data and format on the client from the backend side.
Interdisciplinary Program Of Nuclear Science, Computer Science And Engineering Science, Bachelor Degree
National Tsing Hua University: Taiwan, Hsinchu