Hi, I'm Chun-Feng Chen, graduated Master (M.S) degree from National Chiao Tung University (NCTU) with major in "Electronics Engineering" in March 2018.
本身富有上進心與企圖心，不斷地「自主學習」、「時間管理」、「增進不足之處」，讓自己能更有效率執行任務，讓我對於新事物學習快速、適應力強且講求執行效率，勇於接受新挑戰，不拒絕任何學習的機會。如果有額外閒暇時間，會安排課程來學習 (e.g. 英文、財務金融管理等)、休閒活動來探索新視野！
Current Status: Substitute Military Service (Until April 2019)
Live: Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C)
TEL: (+886) 909-354313, SKYPE: a450598, LINE: bigfeng8204
After my serving substitute military service until April 2019 in Yilan city, I can confidently say that I’m ready for my future jobs. But I’m looking for a good opportunity in which I can make the contribution alongside with healthy life to the welfare of the company which I will looking for.
(1) Graduated from 電子工程所 (Institute of Electronics Engineering, IEE)
(2) GPA: 2.95 (Avg. Score: 75.33), Oral Defense GPA: 3.76 (Avg. Score: 85.0)
(3) Master thesis title:
(4) Served "Website Management" from Sep. 2016 to Sep. [email protected] Parallel Computing System Lab.
Mainly responsible for server manage, RAID-5 hard disks (HD) setup, property management,
and administrative processing. These experiences brought me into contact with professional
societies and helped me improved my professional/ social skills when communicating with
expertise people, and most important taught me how to work with people efficiently.
(1) Graduated from 電子工程系 (Department of Electronics Engineering, DEE)
(2) GPA: 3.72 (Avg. Score: 84.35)
(3) Special project title:
p.s: brief introduce the abstract for this Special Project:
Design "Shoot Game" image and video processing cores, then uses the bluetooth module
manipulators to connection embedded gaming system chip, and deployed them on
SUNPLUS (凌陽科技) GPL32500A SoC board.
Take care elder everything (such as accompany hospital when elder required, social communication,
diet feeding etc.) and address administrative issues.
This jobs mainly responsible for product testing with different operating systems (O.S) of variety
models, hardware architecture connection knowledge, and DNS relevant network setup (include
remote connection, and virtual machine platform).
(1) Teaching Assistant (TA) period, from July 2014 to Nov. 2015:
Teaching students how to resolve questions with various methodology, and using other
statements to explain when std. cannot understood teacher ideas.
p.s: Including "Computer Organization" and "Electronics" two subjects.
(2) Introduction to Computer Teacher period, from July 2015 to July 2017:
Published civil service worker books for M.S Exams in several years with other teacher's
I assisted my advisor in teaching students how to combine RISC-V with computer organization
concepts to finished final project, and this website (https://github.com/nctu-pcslab/CO-FP-2016)
was written by me and the other one of laboratory member together for final project guideline, and
some testing examples.
I assisted elementary school teachers to take care all of students when parents busying in their jobs, include study homework, play the
game, communication etc. Most important is take care their safes before parents come to school. After finished Volunteer phase, I met
lots of teachers and university friends who we grew up together alongside with learning teamwork collaboration.
(1) ADVANCED: Verilog, SystemVerilog (1.5 years),
C, C++ (4 years), Linux (2.5 years)
(2) INTERMEDIATE: MATLAB (1 year), SPICE (1 year),
VHDL (0.5 year), JAVA (0.5 year)
(1) Chinese (Native Speaker)
(2) English (TOEIC 396, 7 years ago)
(3) Haka (Family Language)
(1) 數位電子乙級 (Digital Electronics, 2011)
(2) 儀表電子乙級 (Instrument Electronics, 2013)
(3) 視聽電子丙級 (Consumer Electronics, 2010)
(4) 電腦軟體應用丙級 (Computer Software Application, 2009)
(5) 工業電子丙級 (Industrial Electronics, 2009)
(6) 中文看打輸入 80-120 字 - 嘸蝦米
(Chinese Key Input - Boshiamy)
(7) 英文看打輸入 30-50 字 (English Key Input - Advanced)
(1) Microsoft Office, (include Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Publisher) (2) Adobe Photoshop,
(3) VM (Virtual Machine), (include Oracle Virtualbox, VMware) (4) Openoffice, Libreoffice
(5) Synopsys EDA (Design Compiler)
(6) HP Corp. - CACTI memory simulator
(Generate SRAM models to simulation)
(7) Hardware Simulation: FPGA (Xilinx ISE Design Suite)
Multi-ported memory is one of the important functional modules in modern digital systems. Algorithmic Multi-Ported Memory has
demonstrated advantages in terms of short access latency, low area cost, and low power consumption. By cooperating multiple low
complexity SRAMs with logical operations, concurrent accesses can be enabled by deploying multiple storage modules and redundant
information. (Reference Website from NDLTD in Taiwan)
本、較低消耗功率 (能量)等皆能展現出趨勢的優勢。當通過多個較低複雜度的 SRAMs (Static Random Access Memory，靜態隨
機存取記憶體) 與邏輯操作的協作設計， 使得可通過多個儲存模組和冗餘資料訊息的部署來啟用並發訪問 (concurrent access)。
出版年月：2014 年 9 月
出版年月：2015 年 12 月
出版年月：2016 年 4 月
出版年月：2016 年 7 月
出版年月：2016 年 4 月
出版年月：2017 年 7 月