Taipei City, Taiwan
I used to stayed and worked in Berlin as Administrative manager and BD support about two years. I developed potential clients via sales pipeline and did strategic marketing plan to promote products. Working as a KAM role in Adecco Group now. Responsible for outsourcing projects and provide business solutions to clients through effective CRM system. I never afraid of any challenges and keen to come up with innovative and unrestricted ways to solve problems.
Business Development SAP ERP System CRM Strategic Planning German
Illustrator Photoshop SAP ERP System Payroll System
Jun 2019 - Now
1. Managing several global enterprise clients and let the achievement rate of margin reaches 110%~150% every quarter.
2. Project Management of mass dismissal from clients(more than 200 employees)through negotiation and consultation with government department.
•Work with over 15 large clients to develop an innovation strategy to help save costs, deliver value to their business and gain a bold advantage.
• Managing all revenue streams from the Accounts by collaborating with teams and serving clients.
• Familiar with SAP ERP system.
•Focus on value based selling and creating business relevance for human resource solutions.
•Anticipate talent requirements by actively developing a strong pipeline of top talent and consistently maintain good relationships with potential candidates.
•Manage the complete on boarding and off boarding process for all employees including the administrative work. Ensure completion of performance and salary reviews, own and enforce all people related local standards (annual leave, bonus structure, insurance etc.).
Apr 2018 - Nov 2018
• Brand Management- develop and execute an operational brand plan to meet brand objectives and consumer requirements.
• Business development for potential clients and set up monthly target.
• Key account relationship building and management.
• Delivering creative marketing strategy, overseeing new marketing initiatives and report directly to sales director.
• Supervising business operations and ensure that the employees are able to work efficiently.
— leading store sales in getting familiar with work.
— training communicate skills to customers.
• To schedule and manage the inventory of our warehouse(stock) and Daily report processing.
• Planning to promote the products, holding seasonal workshop.
Oct 2017 - Mar 2018
• Daily recruiting for restaurants, café, events and exhibitions.
• Holding Interviews, providing vocational interest tests, also have to explain working contract and related laws and translate German to our dispatch associates.
• To trace working conditions of associates, then negotiate with clients and make performance appraisal.
• Dealing with problems encountered by associates at work and maintaining relations.
• HR assignment.
Apr 2016 - Sep 2017
• Source tracking of counterfeit cases, including fraudulent transaction, stolen and lost cards.
•Anti-Money Laundering(AML) strategies planning.
• Forecasting the development of fraud cases and the habits of consumer‘s transaction objectively.
• Delivering possible solutions of fraud prevention and reduction.
• Controlling High-Risk notified cases and dispatching them to related investigators.
• Handling of major legal proceedings and reporting the Progress.
• Support refunds of over payment and duplicated payment for our clients.
Sep 2014 - Dec 2014
• Delivered assistance with financial projects.
• Declaring taxes for key account companies.
• Providing analysis of financial statement.
2013 - 2017
Public Administration and Politics