• AMP, a Google supported web component framework
• Adobe Experience Manager, AEM
• React ecosystem (React, Redux, Redux Toolkit, React Router, Next.js, React testing library)
• Testing ( Jest for unit test, TestCafe for E2E test)
Worked on E-commerce front-end central team.
• Collaborate with UI/UX designers and SEO team to build both SEO friendly and user friendly E-commerce channel and activity pages on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) system (a powerful content management system).
• Achieved specific business requirements like one form fast build a page and editors can select products from API by using AEM completely included customized OSGi services, listeners, schedulers, and dispatcher configurations.
• Introduced AMP (a google guided open source web component framework) as a web front end base to improve SEO and get easily used and maintained web components.
• Connected internal resources by GraphQL based on Node.js Apollo server.
• Reduced AEM component level API calls time by asynchronous API call through the Java concurrent API, Future interface and thread pool.
• Improved search engine optimization (SEO) through implemented automatically generate sitemap.xml, setup robotx.txt, and applied structure data.
• Used software engineering practices: git, GitHub flow, SCRUM, Code Review.
Data structure course teaching assistant
Agile method lab research assistant
Coursework: Statistics course case study, implements chi-squared test to check C++11 random with different distributions.
• Chinese, Native
• English, Limited working proficiency, TOEIC 715