- Assisted in building the official website for Taiwan and Hong Kong in 2015.
- Administered Taiwan/Hong Kong websites since 2015: traffic increases 15% per year, transaction increases 20% and revenue increases 10%.
- Official website daily maintenance and monthly refresh updates, including banner setting(image banner/HTML banner), promotion setting, adjusting ranking on Product list Page and uploading specific product images and description via FTP tool (FileZilla).
- Processed UAT testing and supported launch of new functions.
- Capacity of operating multiple systems, e.g. internal systems, back-end systems, order management system (enrich®), FredHopper, and CommerceConnect as well as writing manual of standard operating procedure.
- Optimized user experience based on front-end performance: raised errors on website to system supplier through Jira Software (Atlassian), prioritized the bug list and followed up with internal IT team to fix issues for improved shopping process.
- Assisted in building O2O Omnichannel mode and cooperated with offline retail team to set up operation procedure.
- Analyzed sell performance and inventory data and gave feedback to Product team; adjusted product display on listing page based on performance and climate.
- Cooperated with marketing team to plan promotion, e.g. ensured promotion being workable in both channels, online exclusive promotion proposal (Double 11, Double 12 and any flash sales), review content and testing for eDM, Google Ads, SEO, Facebook post and A/B test.
- Proposed and ordered GWP for special online events, e.g. Double 11, Double 12.
- Assisted Customer Service team in Hong Kong through Live-chat (tawk.to) for handing urgent issues and queries from online customers.
- Assisted sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals, including that ensured promotions being accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards, display maintenance on sale floor and inventory control procedures.
- Understood customer needs and offer solutions and support, including cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts by mix-matching skill, Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cooperated with department store to track weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly performance and sales metrics and achieve goals.
- Orientation trainer for new employee; course participants are around 5 -15 persons.
- Participated in staff competitions actively: awarded the trip to Germany for brand party in photography competition; awarded first prize in video competition.
- Discussed with product designer for product color of new line which targeted for new TA.
- Brainstormed and planned with program producer and host to achieve goal, e.g. scenario planning, scene setting, way to present products and competitor survey etc.
- Set up for the TV-shopping program and rolled out (Live and D-live), average 3-6 programs a week.
- Daily operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Maintained an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor, including product display, lighting.
- Complied with inventory control procedures
- Expanded customer base by visiting student clubs in nearby colleges and targeted new base with promotion by cooperating with marketing team.
Searched for proper charities or voluntary activities and participated with colleagues, e.g. donation, visiting orphanage, beach clean-up, and voluntary for annaul event of Genesis Social Welfare Foundation.
Organized annual employee trip at home and abroad. Instead of visiting tourism factory, discussed with agency to planned more nature activities and local culture experiences.
General Coordinator of annual Spring party: budget planning, created party theme, meal and shuttle bus arrangement, work assignment, lucky-draw prize arrangement, filming and editing opening video and talented-show arrangement. This party was complimented as the unforgettable and warm one ever!
Other global staff incentives: Spring Flower (sent a thank you bouquet/plant to co-works), Health Week.
Had a dream to live and travel abroad after the amazing experience of touring in Germany alone. Hence, applied a working holiday visa and planned to stay in Australia for one year to explore the world. "Work hard, play hard" is what I learnt from Australian. Because of Australia, addicted to nature, outdoor activities especially on hiking.
- Event Planning of Student Association
- Basketball Team Manager of Textile and Clothing Department
- General Coordinator of National Textile Cup Ball Competition
Microsoft Power Point
Google Analytics Certification (GAIQ) 2019
Google Tag Manager Fundamentals
Google Ads Certification
Openness & constructive feedback
Understanding queries from customer's view
Urgent issues prioritizing & solving
Cases following up