My name is Zora and it's my pleasure to meet you here! I'm an experienced Project Manager and Account Manager for an American worldwide manufacturing services company. I was dispatched to Shenzhen for 5 years and in Cupertino for 3 years, handling several projects for Apple and Amazon.
I am an accountable, passionate and optimistic person who really enjoys working with a team as well as being capable of enjoying working independently. Meanwhile, I am a quick learner and I have a high level of adaptability in a new environment.
If any of my experience and characters fit the vacancies, please do not hesitated to contact me via this platform or my contact number. Looking forward to hearing from you!
二月 2011 - Present
1. Manage and oversee the customer support function for a business unit within Jabil that
is dedicated to this specific customer.
2. Establishing and managing client relationships, striving to capitalize on revenue growth
3. Managing and driving quarterly business review with an operational and financial team
to monitor the performance of workcells.
4. Analyzing the profit and loss of each project, and estimating the contribution to PC.
5. Internal resource management and arrangement to support new projects and sustaining projects.
6. Internal resources coordinated from site to site based on customers' demand.
7. Managing the constraints of the project management triangle, which are cost, timeline,
scope and schedule.
8. Quotation & CAPEX preparation in NPI stage as well as the quarterly cost reduction review.
9. Maintaining customer relationships for potential projects and existing projects.
Meanwhile, being the communication bridge between customers and internal technicians.
10. Leverage customer requirements with manufacturing feasibility/capacity/capability.
11. Work cross-function with tooling/engineering/automation team to ensure the issues are
solved as well as yield improvement.
2009 - 2010
2002 - 2006