Experienced MBA looking to leverage my experience while continuing to be challenged. My background in project management, product ownership, business analysis, and software development represents a unique combination of disciplines. I have the drive and determination to consistently achieve success as a leader in all of the organizations that I have worked with in the past.
Business Architect, Scrum Master, and Innovative Thinker
Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA
Masters of Business Administration
Dual Concentration: International Business and Information Systems
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA
Bachelor of Science Degree
Major: Industrial Engineering
Certified Scrum Master from Agile Alliance
Completed Flashpoint Startup Engineering Program at Georgia Tech
• Successfully introduced over 250 enhancements to the CRM/ERP application to fix defects, improve performance, and increase functionality for users
• Created new department in Rollins, Inc. for resource planning and optimization of technician’s routes to reduce drive time, drive miles, fuel consumption, and likelihood of accidents
• Lead full life cycle of project to change optimization algorithm to new vendor, including vendor discovery, implementation, pilot, and full roll-out which reduced drive miles by approximately 440,000 per month, saving 11,000 hours of drive-time per month.
• Realized savings of approximately $1.2 million per month on the routing and scheduling improvements
• Launched Orkin Customer Web Portal to allow customers to access their service and payment histories and pay their bills online, reducing the amount of bad debt and number of phone calls generated to service centers
• Launching first eCommerce solution for Orkin Pest Control to allow customers to purchase new programs and schedule service online without employee assistance
• Participate in and lead Sprint planning sessions and SCRUM meetings to promote Agile Development, reducing development life cycle from 2 months to 1 month
• Managed a team of 4 developers dedicated to fixing defects in production system reducing defect rate from 5% to .02%
• Manage projects and programs to support employee engagement, operational efficiency, and customer initiatives
• Designed, created marketing campaign, and launched the Partners For Life Rewards Program to reward customers for participating in various marketing initiatives
• Created and designed business intelligence tools for executives in both Workplace and Enterprise divisions, including a redesign of employee bonus structures across all three regions of operations
• Interacted with executive members, customers, and other key stakeholders to collect functional requirements for Partners for Life and BI tools, and translate those into technical requirements for the development team.
• Business Analyst for Theatrical Distribution initiative to replace Global Sales Planning system, starting with the discovery phase and generation of RFI and RFP documents, discovery and mapping of current state process flow, and creation of future state process flow
• Lead requirements gathering, both functional and technical, for Global Sales Planning project and acted as representative of Theatrical Distribution in all stakeholder meetings.
• Lead contact and liaison between consulting firm and Disney executive office
•Business Analyst/Project Manager for multiple large projects with budgets in excess of $250k. Gathered requirements, Tracked budget expenses, reorganized staff members, met operational objectives, and used project management software (MS Project) to ensure projects were completed on time and within budget. Developed cost model to determine the best option for production and scheduling for one of the projects.
• System Administrator for Kofax Capture, Kofax Transformation Modules, and ISView/TreeV applications.
• Developed cost model to determine the best option for production of Lease File Rescan Project.
• Developed budgeting model to forecast number of employees required for each function in AT&T Networking, Planning, and Engineering group.
• Conducted study to discover the factors contributing to poor performance scores in the AT&T NREA Lease Administration team, and suggested methods for process improvement.
Experienced with vendor discovery, selection, and full life cycle implementation for multimillion dollar projects; Very experienced with computer software, particularly: Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Access, and PowerPoint, Minitab 15 Statistical Analysis Package, LayOPT, Arena Simulation Tool, and AutoMod Simulation Tool; Familiar with Visual BASIC, C++, JAVA, and C# programming languages; Completed Flashpoint Startup Engineering program at Georgia Tech as COO of startup company Get Notes/Second Nature; Won largest World Series of Poker Circuit event ever held in Atlantic City, NJ in December 2010.