Chun-Lung or "Dragon" as well my friend call me, is energetic and daring by heart.
Having managed a Ride-Sharing Startup for the past year.
Having great passion and faith on closing the deal.
Hobby : Basketball, skater board
Experience: Chairman of Student Association of ECON department
• Academic: GPA4.0, Project Member of Consultant Club
University of California, Berkeley , July 2016 - May 2017
• Visiting Scholar Program
• Honor’s: scholarship (Scholarships for Excellent Students to Study Abroad)
• Led the team with the Real Estate Selling Data of Taipei City to help developing the Market Expansion Strategy
• Directed the team of sixe to approach the local market in Mucha district
• Awarded top sales in March, 2016 with reaching 23 contracts and Sales Amount of NTD 40 million within 6 months.
• Marketing data collection and analyze through ab test for the Marketing and Sales Department and re-apply the data to customize and tune the product up to meet the customer need
• Conducted a thorough market research to explore business opportunities for the Marketing & Sales Department and maintained the relationship with existing customer
• Increased website flow by 30% in two months by re-designing the website interface and interactive system
• Liaised with the department of digital finance and personal finance to develop the transformation Strategy for the branches with same customer clustering in the next five years
• Increased the efficiency of operation through tailoring the branch design and work process by analyzing five years accumulated data and Filed Observation in the branches
• Conducted long term strategy through the data from inside department and observation from company Field Trips
• Train the employee on management concepts and communication skill through writing the real-case practice
• Design the workshop containing 103 mid-level employee and served as the lectures in the communication course