Software Engineer, Yahoo! Inc. April 2017 - May 2018
As a member of the EC shopping (B2C) engineering team in Yahoo Taiwan, I need to maintain the legacy system/bug fixing and implement the new features/APIs, etc. Played the role as a backend developer in a team of 12 people.
- Project name: EC TapPay Integration Jan. 2018–Feb. 2018
- The goal of this project is to enhance Yahoo EC's payment system to support Apple Pay, Google Pay, and LINE Pay so that we can offer a better shopping experience to our customers via speeding up the checkout process.
- In this project, we've integrated part of our payment system with a PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance solution provider company called TapPay.
- Design and develop the new client library for all new payment types we'll support in the future and offer the library to other teams (Mobile/Frontend, etc.) for integrating the new payment flow.
- Design and develop the new checkout API to integrate our payment system with LINE Pay according to the specification.
- Launched LINE Pay at the end of February successfully.
- Project name: EC Coupon June 2017–Sept. 2017
- Developed the Java Restful API from scratch for EC coupon project according to the requirements.
- Participated in design and implement the architecture of the Java API.
- Technical Stack
- Web Server/Container: Tomcat, Jetty, Apache
- Persistence layer: MSSQL, MySQL, Redis, Memcached
- Back-end language: Java (JDK8), PHP (5.x)
- Frameworks/Tools: Yahoo! Parsec, Jersey (JAX-RS), MyBatis, Maven, Git
- Others: Kanban, TDD (JUnit), BDD (Cucumber), CI/CD (Jenkins, Yahoo! Screwdriver), Microservices