1. Conducted KOL recruitment and cooperation negotiation through overseas social media channels, and increased the stickiness and depth of cooperation through daily maintenance. Organize and plan social media activities to increase brand exposure and gain new users.
3. Based on the feedback of operation data, optimized publicity/activity content and operation methods to enhance the effectiveness of overseas operation.
4. Conducted daily maintenance for overseas communities, sorted out and summarized community issues, and cooperated with other departments to optimize.y of business channels in time.
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, English as working language.
2. Familiar with the operation of overseas social media platforms, and have experience in promoting new media such as Youtube, Twitter and social media.
3. Good ability of activity planning and data sorting.
4. Clear communication ideas, good at thinking and summarizing.