1. At least 3+ years of experience in design and bringup of wireless communication systems.
2. Deep understanding of communication theory and signal processing related algorithms (such as timing recovery, signal estimation and detection, automatic gain control, RF impairment estimation and correction, channel estimation, equalization, etc.)
3. Deep understanding of radar theory and applications
4. Familiarity with methods of signal analysis and estimations
5. Experience with Kalman filtering / tracking preferred
6. RF measurement experience for radar signals with test equipment such as spectrum analyzer, power meter, signal generator, signal analyzer, etc.
7. Experience with at least one programming language: Matlab, Python or C/C+