1. Handling patent prosecution in telecom communication field over varies countries.
2. Search, study and analysis patents in telecom communication field.
3. Review and amend English disclosures that drafted by inventors.
4. Review and amend patent applications in English or Chinese before filing.
5. Communicate with local patent firms or regional intellectual property offices to discuss patent applications during prosecution.
6. Draft or review responses to office actions that issued by regional intellectual property offices.
7. Planning prosecution strategy with inventors.
8. As a contact window for RD and entrusted firms.
9. Managing/ scheduling own handled applications.
10. Any assignments from Supervisors.
1. Major in telecom communications, especially reads 3GPP spec. (NR, RAN1 or RAN 2).
2. Skilled in patent searching, retrieving, drafting patent applications, and responses.
3. In firm experience for at least 2 years.
4. Basic knowledge regarding to patent prosecution practice in certain countries, especially US, EP, CN, KR.
5. Ability to work under date-driven schedules.