A right-hand person to the Account Director based in Singapore, you’ll oversee delivery and profitability for all projects delivered in Taiwan for major international clients.
You will be responsible for the planning and day to day management of your projects from the design to the installation.
The role is client facing and encompasses all aspects of managing projects. It requires a confident, self motivated individual with excellent attention to detail.
A background in interior design, shop-fitting or construction would be a distinct advantage.
• Collaborating with the Singapore based Account Director to frame, implement and embed best-practice project management processes in Taiwan.
• Working with clients while guiding the design team in the development of technical specifications and the acquisition of sample materials.
• Overseeing the monitoring of quality control in factories in Taiwan throughout the production process.
• Delivering smooth and timely production of prototypes or bespoke material.
• Liaising with local authorities to gain clearance on health, safety and security matters for transportation and delivery.
• Selection, Appointment and Monitoring of freelance installation teams responsible for implementation.
• At least 5~7 years of relevant work experience (ideally in travel retail), with a demonstrated understanding of best practice project management processes. • An understanding of the manufacturing process for retail fixtures and promotional pop-ups. • Strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to manage several projects at once. • A high degree of energy and flexibility (required to work overnight on some high profile projects). • Working knowledge of AutoCad、Illustrator. • Proficiency in English.