1. Responsible for the design, deployment, support, and continuous monitoring and alerting of manufacturing systems and network infrastructure
2. Drive scalable, highly available and performant service deployments for core functions on the line such as Active Directory, BitLocker, MySQL, Symmetric DS, AWS, and custom-built applications
3. Maintain all stations on the line: Troubleshooting, Break/Fix, Imaging and Replacement
4. Understand metrics for measuring success and performance of services to ensure service performance, scalability, stability and security for both existing and new service deployments.
5. Work closely with software and data engineering teams to ensure application environments and infrastructures are built and closely optimized for each other
6. Integrate security into all layers of the environment in order to protect sensitive data stored on systems at third party sites and in cloud environments
7. Ensure excellent support, stability and maximum uptime for manufacturing systems and network infrastructure across globally dispersed sites and cloud environments
8. Provide onsite support as assigned
9.Communicate timelines, service dependencies, resource constraints and progress with key stakeholders quickly and effectively
10.Domestic and International travel required: up to 20%.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Technical degree
2. 5+ years of Linux and MySQL experience. (CentOS/Ubuntu).
3. 3+ years of scripting experience (Python, Docker, SNMP).
4. 3+ years of experience in configuration management (Chef, Puppet, SCCM).
5. Solid understanding of server hardware and sizing, hypervisor technologies (VMware ESX/ ESXi/ vSphere), and cross-platform integrations (i.e. heterogeneous operating system support)
6. Solid understanding of IDF server room design, requirements, operation
7. 3+ years of experience with networking principles, firewalls, load balancers
8. Basis English---oral and written