1.Working closely with CTO to set comprehensive goals for performance and growth for team. Track and monitor performance. Monitor budgets and review monthly milestones and quarterly OKRs.
2. Oversee daily operations of team including engineering, product, business development and marketing. Set the work cadence – creating a world-class engineering and product team that ships high quality products on time.
3. Help build culture of being customer-first, startup mentality, and the Core principles.
4. Work with individual teams to identify appropriate KPIs for measuring performance.
5. Work with CTO and leadership team to identify and manage short-term and long-term goals.
6. Prepare high quality PPTs for internal and external executive audiences, including executive briefings and reports.
7. Mentor senior leadership team members.
8. Ability to wear multiple hats.
1.Track record of managing complex teams and products in new markets.
2. Ability to lead teams while navigating ambiguity.
3. Competency in strategic planning and building large multi-functional teams.
4. Working knowledge of AI/ML technologies and applications.
5. Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
6. Entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter.