1. As functional owner responsible for the performance requirements of (critical) assets in a particular field. This responsibility entails the performance of assets (f.e. reliability and uptime), managing the risks related to assets, effective set-up of assets (or systems) and an effective cost strategy, resulting in an optimal balance between costs, risk and performance, hence ensuring safety and business continuity.
2. Ensure appropriate supply capacities for assets or asset groups/systems to meet the demands of the business (in close cooperation with Program Managers and Business Partners). To do so, collect, interpret and analyze external and internal information and assess the relevance of those for ASML.
3. Ensure appropriate hook-up of ASML lithography systems and ancillary equipment as well as safe and structural integrity of interfaces within the factories.
4. Measure and analyze how process utilities and building services are used in cleanroom cabins and optimize hook-up strategies finding the optimal balance in strategic planning, requirements from the business and cost, risk and performance.
5. Manage the cleanroom configuration masterplan and keep track of the different cabin configurations. Based on this give advice about feasible planning and required adjustments in (technical) installations in order to meet the long term plan.
6. Translate customer requirements into requirements to be used by project management and validate/review concepts of projects requiring modifications of cleanrooms.
7. Interact with production or D&E liaison, CRE Business partners and project managers from an advisory role to drive efficient and effective hook-up.
8. Continuously optimize the usage of the applicable assets and systems enhancing the life cycle, the performance, sustainability, safety, uptime and costs. Drive innovation and develop solutions, settings and asset configuration together with other experts in the team and/or with experts from supplier companies.
9. Collaborate with business lines regarding the use, re-use and design concepts for utilities, building services and manufacturing environments. Act as third line support in case of incidents and issues in functionality or performance of facility/utility systems.
10. Responsible to manage compliance from insurance perspective and managing the accompanying evidence/documentation.
11. Issue advice and/or conduct (feasibility) studies at request or at own initiative to management to optimize performance and capabilities of assets, supported with analysis, calculations or expert advice.
12. Identify and propose projects to upgrade or improve certain aspects of installations or assets in order to meet requirements from the business, changing performance (f.e. sustainability), regulations or changing policies and deliver input for budget.
13. Validate/review (concept) designs, PIDs, FMEAs, HAZOPs, Program of Requirements, test plans, test results for projects and participate in projects by defining user and technical requirements and acceptance criteria.
14. Validate and/or conduct reviews in commissioning of projects and validate and concur with stage gate approvals.
15. Manage and delegate work to engineering consultancy companies and provide them with the correct requirements, statement of work and briefing to execute work. Participate in the pre-qualifying processes to select third party architect and engineering firms.
16. Validate and audit performance of suppliers.
Role and responsibilities
- Act as the expert in the applicable field of facilities/utilities, yet maintaining a helicopter/generic view to monitor and judge impact on other assets or the entire system of assets. - Manage and work in close relation with other Competence Engineers and co-create/develop solutions from integrated (system) view.
• Embed functional ownership by taking leadership and strong stand-point how and when EDG compliance is required and mandatory and act upon follow-up.
• Find a good balance between prescribing guidelines versus workable requirements that meet the needs of the business , and work closely with business partners (e.g. delivery time in projects).
• Manage a complex field of stakeholders and in particular manage various interests, and be able to explain and deliberate the necessity of the guidelines set by you.
- Bachelor/Master in process engineering, mechanical engineering or equivalent
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience in the semiconductor industry.
• Core Competencies:
o In-depth analytical skills
o Analytical skills in broad technical scope
o Ensures accountability
o Manage complexity
o Thinks and plans ahead
o Ownership & entrepreneurship
o Drive results and decision-making processes
o Strategic thinking & innovation
o Communicative and advisory skills
o Judgement and informed decision making
Diversity and inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
Be part of progress.
We make machines that make chips; the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe. Devices that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems. We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the software to run them. Never satisfied, we measure our performance in units that begin with pico or nano.
Whether you are a student or an experienced engineer, whether you want to design or build, work with customers or software code, we are looking for people like you to help us push technology further. Explore what we have to offer. If it sounds interesting, let’s stay in touch. If it sounds right for you, let’s talk about how you can be part of progress.
總部位於荷蘭的ASML (台灣艾司摩爾) 是全球最大晶片微影設備市場的翹楚，為半導體製造商提供微影設備及相關服務。全球十大半導體廠皆為ASML的客戶。ASML是一個國際化的企業，在微影設備市場的佔有率達80%以上，用於研發的支出以員工人均計算名列歐洲第二。2019年的全球銷售額逾118億歐元。36年來，ASML透過和客戶及供應商的緊密合作，搭配上高效能的營運流程，以及來自全球的優秀員工，逐步開創了我們在晶片微影領域的技術領先地位。ASML 致力成為全球主要半導體製造商之重要夥伴，協助其設計研發及整合高階系統，開發可用於各類資訊科技產品、行動通訊及物聯網相關產品的晶片。