in the Field in to the training program. You will work closely with training developer (mostly located in NL and US) to continuously improve
the training curriculum and materials. You will be a member of the CS Training Center Department (~80 employees worldwide). Our Training
Centers operate in shifts that include weekends and nights in class and cleanrooms.
You will support the growth to maturity of our field engineers by facilitating the acquisition of critical skills at several levels (basic machine
operation, major maintenance and adjustments, troubleshooting and diagnostic).
Also, within our department you work in one or more projects supporting the learning needs of our customers.
Being in touch with several departments (e.g. Manufacturing, Global Support Centre, D & E and CS-FSE) you translate customer
requirements into blended learning training packages as part of training material updates and maintenance.
Higher Technical College or (Technical) University (B.Sc./ M.Sc.) in Science field (Electrical
Technology, Mechatronics, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or Computer Science, etc.)
– Experience in training development and delivery, preferably in blended learning packages, or experience in teaching a technical subject.
– A background in field service, system maintenance and / or process engineering in the semiconductor industry is preferred.
- 2 to 3 years of delivering Technical Training with proven affinity with or expertise in education and/or didactics.
- Experience or knowledge of ASML systems is preferred.
- Fluent communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Critical interviewing, coaching and communicative skills.
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Consultancy skills with strong analytical skills.
- Teamwork, planning and organization skills.
- Able to work in shifts that include weekends and nights.
- Able and willing to travel.
- Have a passion for training, teaching and learning.
- Ability for analytical and abstract thinking.
- Business sense for possible new opportunities which add value to our core business
Be part of progress.
We make machines that make chips; the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe. Devices that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems. We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the software to run them. Never satisfied, we measure our performance in units that begin with pico or nano.
Whether you are a student or an experienced engineer, whether you want to design or build, work with customers or software code, we are looking for people like you to help us push technology further. Explore what we have to offer. If it sounds interesting, let’s stay in touch. If it sounds right for you, let’s talk about how you can be part of progress.
總部位於荷蘭的ASML (台灣艾司摩爾) 是全球最大晶片微影設備市場的翹楚，為半導體製造商提供微影設備及相關服務。全球十大半導體廠皆為ASML的客戶。ASML是一個國際化的企業，在微影設備市場的佔有率達80%以上，用於研發的支出以員工人均計算名列歐洲第二。2019年的全球銷售額逾118億歐元。36年來，ASML透過和客戶及供應商的緊密合作，搭配上高效能的營運流程，以及來自全球的優秀員工，逐步開創了我們在晶片微影領域的技術領先地位。ASML 致力成為全球主要半導體製造商之重要夥伴，協助其設計研發及整合高階系統，開發可用於各類資訊科技產品、行動通訊及物聯網相關產品的晶片。