Do you excel in managing and motivating others in technically challenging and complex projects? Do you have the ability to predict problems before they happen? ...And drive solutions! If so, a career as ASML Project Leader in Tainan Manufacturing awaits you.
Your ultimate mission as a MFG Project Leader is to enable the factory to smoothly transition into the volume production of next generation HMI eBeam products. You will approach this mission from three directions: firstly, ensure meticulous pre-proto preparation of all new systems and products. Secondly, ensure that the factory team is fully trained and motivated. And thirdly, ensure that all possible design improvements identified in the previous generation and during the proto phase are accurately fed back to the Development and Engineering (D&E) organization and committed to be solved. This will help realize more reliable and manufacturable designs and ensure that cycle time and cost targets are hit on time. It is, of course, a difficult task and an exciting career for someone motivated by challenges.
As a MFG PL you will prepare the factory for a smooth transition/introduction of some of the most complex machines ever built – the HMI eBeam metrology product from ASML. You will be the key interface between D&E, Product Engineer (PE) and Manufacturing/Work Center. This typically means interfacing with teams in Asia, the Netherlands and the U.S. Your activities can broadly be divided into two types: pro-active preparation of the factory before the roll-out of new systems, and re-active trouble-shooting and damage control after.
• Prepare the industrialization of all new HMI eBeam products, system and Modules, following ASML’s 6P=P process which covers Product, Procedures, People, Plant, Production Tools, and Parts.
• Prepare necessary documentation in order to pass each Key Decision gate check on time. (PGP 2011 process)
• Drive a large D&E (Development and Engineering) organization (10 to 30 separate projects per new product) towards a reliable and manufacturable system design
• Deliver prototypes on time while documenting all the issues to be solved before ramp to volume production.
• Assist to industrialize the proto and/or pilot production, create way of workings and prepare for ramping up and high volume production
• Drive issue resolution process to reach volume product maturity and cost targets
• Ensure output progress in pilot phase, plan for resource, e.g. manpower or qualified parts, for pilot production
• Specify and secure the training needs to enable the manufacturing group to build the systems.
• Feedback knowledge to D&E to ensure system design improvement, maintain the issue resolution escalation channel
• Serve the Production Engineering team and Sustaining Engineering team by making all of the new product requirements explicitly clear and then work with various competence owners to help them secure their deliverables on time
Extensive project management experience (5+ years) in a high-tech equipment industry. Preferably experience in the area of new product introduction or design.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• The ability to influence without power across a global organization to make sure that issues land at the right desk and are committed to a timely solution
• Structured, complete and multicultural communication without fear to speak up in front of unfamiliar audiences
• Understanding of design and assembly and test processes to ensure that you are able to find the right person when you need in-depth expertise and you can validate plans
• Expert planning capabilities to focus on the right level of detail and ensure resources are committed to keep the introduction plan on schedule
• High level of personal flexibility to travel and frequently attend conference calls at inconvenient times to facilitate global connections
• Determination to gather opinions within the manufacturing organization to ensure all voices are heard during the development and ramp up process.
• Work independently and bring clarity to un-clear situations by applying a balance of knowledge, experience and instinct.
Be part of progress.
We make machines that make chips; the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe. Devices that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems. We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the software to run them. Never satisfied, we measure our performance in units that begin with pico or nano.
Whether you are a student or an experienced engineer, whether you want to design or build, work with customers or software code, we are looking for people like you to help us push technology further. Explore what we have to offer. If it sounds interesting, let’s stay in touch. If it sounds right for you, let’s talk about how you can be part of progress.
總部位於荷蘭的ASML (台灣艾司摩爾) 是全球最大晶片微影設備市場的翹楚，為半導體製造商提供微影設備及相關服務。全球十大半導體廠皆為ASML的客戶。ASML是一個國際化的企業，在微影設備市場的佔有率達80%以上，用於研發的支出以員工人均計算名列歐洲第二。2019年的全球銷售額逾118億歐元。36年來，ASML透過和客戶及供應商的緊密合作，搭配上高效能的營運流程，以及來自全球的優秀員工，逐步開創了我們在晶片微影領域的技術領先地位。ASML 致力成為全球主要半導體製造商之重要夥伴，協助其設計研發及整合高階系統，開發可用於各類資訊科技產品、行動通訊及物聯網相關產品的晶片。