Engineering Rotation Development Program
Mechanical/ Thermal/ S&V Engineer
Ready to develop your career in a truly global and collaborative company? Dell’s Engineering team in TDC Server development team is providing an Engineering Rotation Development Program. This one year program creates a pipeline of future Engineer leaders that will work through three four-month rotations ranging from Mechanical to Thermal to Shock & Vibration. This broad Engineering view helps them build the skills, perspectives, and connections that enable them to become solution architects, Engineer leaders.
The Engineer drives the innovative mechanical design solutions for server systems
- Provide constructive feedback on project technical discussion
- Designs, documents and monitors the validation and qualification of components and assemblies with moderate supervision
- Exercises moderate knowledge of engineering technology and moderate skills with engineering tools
- Possesses intermediate knowledge of relevant technologies and tools
- Ensures deliverables are met per program schedules.
- Interfaces w/suppliers, electrical engineering, manufacturing, quality, tooling engineering and other development groups to ensure the successful development and launch of new products
- Is required to present all analysis and critical findings in concise presentations to team members and management.
- Keep management informed of key technical and schedule related risks and issues.
- Major in Mechanical Engineering and Undergraduate & Graduate Level graduated within one year.
- Having highly interests in Mechanical System Design in IT industry
- Mechanical aptitude for interpretation of mechanical drawing specifications
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Having Experience of using CAD and/or CFD/FEA tools is a plus
- Having working experience in Engineering field like Mechanical Design, Thermal, Shock & Vibration would be a plus
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. Our culture is built on a spirit of innovation and our people. We strive to provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for everyone to fulfil their ambitions and potential. Your goals are our goals.