Overview: The responsibilities of this position include engineering and technical program management of Dell client graphics programs. This role exists within the graphics engineering team within Dell End User Computing (EUC), which is responsible for the engineering development and sustaining of all integrated and add-in graphics cards.
- Partners with Dell internal platform and graphics development engineering teams to manage onboard and add-in graphics program deliverables.
- Leads/guides graphics technology providers and ODM partners on debug and resolution of hardware, software, and firmware issues with workstation-class graphics controller cards. Cards vary in power levels from 25W to 225W.
- Works with multiple internal teams including product quality, platform engineering, product marketing, program management, regulatory engineering, and other teams to debug/ resolve issues.
- Support the commodity-level internal core teams with product issue management and resolution and engineering guidance on issue triage and program schedule.
- Manage resources at external suppliers including AMD, nVidia, Intel, and platform ODM partners to facilitate debug and resolution of issues and delivery of graphics controllers on Time-To-Market schedules.
- Subject matter expert in graphics controllers, graphics drivers & firmware, and OS application interaction with graphics devices.
- Strong technical leadership capabilities.
- Proactive attitude to issue resolution and engagement with peer and global teams to quickly resolve issues.
- Aggressive management of suppliers and technology partners to drive for quick resolution to customer issues.
- Understanding of and familiarity with the ODM development model
- Self-starter mentality, able to quickly recognize and triage issues.
- Maniacal focus on customer experience and customer satisfaction.
- Engineering/Computer Science degree, preference for depth of knowledge in electrical or computer engineering.
- 5+ years industry experience (Dell experience is a plus).
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can spark the delivery of state-of-the-art products, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.