｜NT$60 - 100k ｜0.0 - 5.0% equity｜Taipei City｜
We are looking for a head of engineering with an expertise in backend development and data processing to join the FooSpace startup team.
｜ WHO WE ARE ｜
We build an automated retail system with an exclusive shopping experience. With our technologies, much of the purchase, checkout, and payment steps associated with a retail transaction are completely automated. In the meantime, we focus on providing the right goods to the right people based on the behavioral data collected by our innovative system. Our vision is to provide the world's most pleasant shopping experience.
｜ WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING ｜
- Work with functional teams to create a smart retail system
- Build large-scale data processing pipelines and predictive models
- Determine the software architecture and make high-level design choices
- Build and lead an extraordinary team of software development and data processing engineers
- Be closely involved in all major company decisions
｜ WE ARE LOOKING FOR ｜
- Capable of building a large-scale distributed system from the ground up
- Full-stack technical expertise with architecture + DevOps experience
- Strong ability in data processing and predictive analytics
- Experience in cloud-based architectures and payment services preferred
- Able to communicate and co-work effectively with stakeholders
- Desire to work with intelligent individuals in a fast-paced startup environment
- Passion for learning, building, and moving fast. We highly value your ability and appetite for learning
｜ WHY US ｜
- Freedom! Flexible working hours, remote work policy, and floating holiday
- Japanese KENSHU system - you learn, we pay
- Work with Taiwanese food (delicious) & people (smart)
- Your voice matters and your work will truly matter!
- Opportunity to create something cool - be part of an early bird in the New Retail era
｜ WHAT WE OFFER ｜
We offer a competitive compensation package with equity included. Salary and job roles are all negotiable as working with top talents is always our first priority. We would love to hear from you!