Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in commodity or supply chain management.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant technical/engineering field.
- 7 years of experience in commodity or supply chain management.
- Experience leading complex operational and strategic initiatives and partnering on cross-functional projects or teams.
- Ability to take initiative and work in a team environment.
- Excellent communications skills and business judgment.
About the job
The Ecosystem Health and Scaling team drives strategic ecosystem initiatives and critical business process improvements that contribute to the health and growth of Chrome OS. In this role, you will focus on component supply planning to ensure unconstrained growth. You will own vendor relationships for Chrome OS commodities/subsystems and and work with Engineering, Product, and other cross-functional leads to identify and mitigate supply risks, provide transparency and visibility into Chrome OS supply health, and build supply resilience into our product/business.
- Establish and own vendor relationships and understand technology roadmaps for Chrome OS commodities/subsystems.
- Partner with Engineering, Product, and other cross-functional leads to conduct supply risk assessments for critical components, evaluate alternative options, and optimize component selection for designs.
- Influence suppliers to ensure material availability and readiness for product builds.
- Identify and lead initiatives to grow and scale the supply function at Chrome OS.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy
and EEO is the Law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form