Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- 5 years of experience with with multiple public Blockchain Protocols (Layer 1 & Layer 2), EVM-compatible, Solana/Rust, or Cosmos/Tendermint-based ecosystems
- Experience as a user of popular DeFi protocol patterns and/or NFT ecosystems
- Experience in strategy and business development
- Experience leading and managing a team in ambiguity in a highly matrixed environment
- Experience developing and growing C-Level relationships
- Ability to collaborate effectively across organizational boundaries, build relationships, and import and export talent and ideas to achieve a broader organizational goal
- Ability to speak with confidence, fluency, and technical integrity with decision makers across the Web3 landscape
- Operate with the highest values and integrity in a highly competitive and dynamic industry
About the job
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Lead the regional Google Cloud Web3 Go-To-Market strategy definition, refinement, execution.
- Work directly with leading Web3 and Accelerator leaders to build Google thought leadership among their investment community, helping them understand and navigate our products, tools, and services.
- Drive collaboration with non-Cloud Google product area's.
- Enabling Sales and Customer Engineer teams on Web3 Trends, go-to-market, and pitches.
- Speak/engage at private venture capital events, to help venture capitals develop or deepen technical thought leadership in Web3.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy
and EEO is the Law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form