Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Experience with multiple public Blockchain Protocols (Layer 1 & Layer 2), EVM-compatible, Solana/Rust, and/or Cosmos/Tendermint-based ecosystems
- Experience with popular DeFi protocol patterns and/or NFT end-to-end design
- Experience with frameworks like Truffle, Ganache, Drizzle, Hardhat, Brownie etc
- Experience designing and deploying systems on Google Cloud or other hyperscalers.
- Experience with multiple private Blockchain Protocols
- Good understanding of crypto-economics / Tokenomics
- Participation in Crypto hackathons
About the job
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, understand key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Leverage Web3 expertise to support the technical relationship with customers, including product and solution briefings and proof-of-concept work. Partner directly with product management to prioritize solutions impacting customer adoption of Google Cloud.
- Work with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences and other related events.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy
and EEO is the Law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form